The AB4RAIL maintains this website to enhance public access to information about the project. The goal is to keep this information timely and accurate. If errors are brought to its attention, we will do our utmost to correct them as soon as possible.
The AB4RAIL accepts no responsibility or liability (including, but not limited to, any direct or consequential loss or damage that might occur to you and/or any other third party) arising out of, or in connection with the information on this site, including information relating to the documents it publishes. The AB4RAIL cannot be held liable for errors, inaccuracies or inconsistencies with regard to texts available on its website being different from the scientific and administrative documents officially adopted, issued or endorsed by its responsible governance bodies. In case of disagreement between the adopted text and the document made publicly available on the website, the official text will always prevail.
2. Information published on the website:
- is supposed to reflect the information and state of knowledge available on the date it was adopted or endorsed;
- is not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date;
- is not to be interpreted as professional or legal advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional).
The AB4RAIL encourages organisations and individuals to create links to its website under the following conditions:
- links must not be used in a defamatory context;
- links to the website should not be displayed in a manner which suggests endorsement of any commercial product or service or of any scientific or administrative output or of the information or text in the context of which it is published;
- links should not confuse users of the other website as to the source of the content. The AB4RAIL project should be fully acknowledged as a source or author of the relevant documents;
- links to the website should not be displayed alongside advertising.
Some website pages link to other external websites. The AB4RAIL is not responsible for the content of any pages referred to from its website. Users clicking and visiting another site are subject to the policies applicable to that site.
3. Copyright notice
Copyright © for the entire content of this website unless otherwise stated: is AB4RAIL. Re-use is authorised, provided that the AB4RAIL is acknowledged as the source of the material. For individual documents, the general principle of re-use outlined above may be subject to specific conditions as indicated in individual copyright notices contained therein. Therefore, users are advised to refer to these individual copyright notices.
The AB4RAIL logo is the exclusive property of AB4RAIL and its partners. Its use is prohibited without the prior written permission.
4. Usage of the website
Personal Data Protection
The policy on the processing of personal data by the Union institutions is based on Regulation (EU) 2018/1725 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 October 2018.
You can browse through the website without giving any information about yourself.
Session cookies: A session cookie exists only in temporary memory while the user navigates the website. Session cookies are deleted when the user closes the browser.
How to control cookies